Society for Ecosystem Restoration in North Central British Columbia - Administration
Project Reference Number: 2014-03
Project Status: Complete
Led by: Kirsteen Laing, Administrative Manager, Bulkley Valley Research Centre
Funder: Socity for Ecological Restoration in North Central British Columbia
This has been an ongoing project since 2013.
The Bulkley Valley Research Centre has been contracted to:
1. Develop and maintain independent financial records for the Society, including:
- adequate records of all transactions of the Society as set out in the Society Act
- an annual financial statement that meets the requirements of the Canada Revenue Agency.
2. Develop a tracking system that can be used to identify relationships between annual budget, funding sources, financial obligations by funding source, related financial liabilities and expenditures, and timing exigencies on a bi-weekly basis to help ensure that the Directors of the Society are up to date on available funds for program expenditures.
3. Make applications for funding as directed by the Society.
4. Provide other administrative duties as the Society directs.