Society for Ecosystem Restoration in North Central BC - Administration
Project Reference Number: 2013-16
Project Status: Complete
John DeGagne, RPF, Vanderhoof Forest District
Funder: Habitat Conservation Trust Fund; Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resources Operations
- Develop and maintain independent financial records for the Society, including:
- adequate records off all transactions of the Society as set out in the Society Act,
- an annual financial statement that meets the requirements of the Canada Revenue Agency.
- Develop a tracking system that can be used to identify relationships between annual budget, funding sources, financial obligations by funding source, related financial liabilities and expenditures, and timing exigencies on a bi-weekly basis to help ensure that the Directors of the Society are up to date on available funds for program expenditures.
- Make applications for funding as directed by the Society.
- Provide other administrative duties as the Society directs.